11th June 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?

Dear friends, I am interested to study BA(Computer Science) from PR Thakur Government College. So, I would like to know about the process of getting admission in this institute for this course asap.

Related Questions:
14th September 2018, 02:54 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?

Admission procedure to study BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?

As per as I know that BA(Computer Science) is not available in PR Thakur Government College. Course offered by PR Thakur Government College is B.Sc Hons. (Computer Science). Candidate who have passed 10+2 examination with a minimum of 50% marks in the aggregate and 45% marks in Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognized board are eligible or candidate must have passed 10+2 examination with 55% marks in Mathematics and Physics subjects from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue B.Sc Hons. (Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College. Candidates are admitted on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination based on first come first serve basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?