10th June 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?

Dear all, I want to get admission in PR Thakur Government College for studying BA(Computer Science). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  2. Course duration and fee expenses of Consumer Protection Diploma course in NB Thakur Law College?
  3. Fee expenses of BSc(Biomedical Science) in SRR and CVR Government Degree College, Vijayawada?
  4. Fee expenses of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  5. Admission procedure to study BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  6. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Fee expenses of MBBS in Government and Private institutes? -- [New]
  8. Fee expenses of PhD(English Literature) in Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya College of Arts and Science?
  9. List of best colleges of Germany for which SBI can grant an education loan to study MS course? Possibility to get the education loan including accommodation, travelling and visa charges?
  10. Entrance exam available to study BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  11. List of Government affiliated MBBS colleges with fee expenses in India?
  12. Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  13. Course structure of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?
  14. Fee expenses of MCom(Finance and Computer Application) in Vidyasagar College of Arts and Science?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Hygienist in Government Dental College and Research Institute, Bangalore?
  16. List of Government affiliated BTech colleges in Odisha? Fee expenses of BTech course?
  17. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  18. Fee expenses of BSc(Aqualogy) in Saifia College of Science, Bhopal?
16th June 2018, 04:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BA(Computer Science) in PR Thakur Government College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear all, I want to get admission in PR Thakur Government College for studying BA(Computer Science). Can you please tell me about the course fee expenses? I want to know about the expenses of this course.

Fee expenses of BSc (Honors) Computer Science at PR Thakur Government College are given below:

Admission fee – Rs 110
Tuition fee – Rs 1320 per year
University registration – Rs 110
Sports – Rs 60
Students’ union – Rs 100
Miscellaneous – Rs 100
Others – Rs 87

Total ----------------- Rs 1,887

Candidates can find the details in the P.R. Thakur Government College website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?