19th December 2018, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in JNCASR, Bengaluru?

I want to join JNCASR, Bengaluru for studying BTech(Chemical Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the entrance exam immediately. Thank you!

8th February 2019, 01:57 AM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in JNCASR, Bengaluru?

Kindly note that there are no B.tech level programmes available at JNCASR.In JNCASR only postgraduate courses are available.kindly browse into their official website for further clarification
hope the answer may have served the need.
with regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Eligibility to study MBBS for B.Sc student? Can I get Education Loan to study MBBS program? 2 14th June 2018 11:48 AM
Possibility to study MBBS in Abroad for B.Sc(Nursing) student? Total cost of study MBBS in Abroad? 1 29th November 2016 02:26 AM
Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities? 1 26th September 2016 05:53 PM
Can I get admission to study MBBS in any Government college without any entrance exam? Fee structure of MBBS in a Private college? Will I get permanent job after completing MBBS? 4 17th June 2016 09:43 AM
Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Chennai? Total expenses to study MBBS there? 3 15th January 2016 11:43 PM