7th July 2018, 09:11 PM

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Air Force Technical College, Bengaluru?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BTech in Mechanical Engineering stream from Air Force Technical College, Bengaluru. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission. Kindly help me to know about the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the Indian Airforce Colleges? Fee structure of those colleges?
  2. Opportunities in Technical field of Indian Air Force for B.E.(ECE) student?
  3. How long will it take to complete Pharma.D program in USA? How may I get license in USA? I've done B.Pharmacy from India
  4. What type of education is required to join Air Force? Which type of preparation is required to join Air Force?
  5. How may I get admission in M.S in Germany? What's the qualification and paper works required required?
  6. Jobs in Air Force for Btech Computer Science Engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job opportunities in Indian Air Force for girls through B.E.(Civil Engineering)? Safety available for girls in Indian Air Force?
  8. Is there any direct entry for engineering student after graduation? I am a student of B.Tech and want to join Air force
  9. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  10. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after 10th being girl?
  11. What is the criteria of Air Force selection?
  12. Best commerce colleges in Bangalore after scoring 4.6 CGPA in class 10th
  13. How to prepare for Hindi Paper in Rewar Sidhi Gramin Bank?
  14. Interview questions in Air Force (Technical)? Eye-sight parameters?
  15. Details about the jobs for mechanical engineers in IAF?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Air Force after completion of polytechnic diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  17. Information regarding Entrance Exams for Air Force?
  18. Can I apply for any technical post in Air Force after passing B.Tech CSE?
10th July 2018, 04:37 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Air Force Technical College, Bengaluru?

Entrance exam to study BTech (Mechanical Engineering) in Air Force Technical College, Bengaluru :-

Those candidates who have passed 12th or its equivalent examination with minimum aggregate of 60% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics with not less than 55% marks . In each of these subjects are eligible to study BTech mechanical engineering in Air Force Technical College, Bengaluru. Candidates can find the details in the university website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?