6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in BTech(Chemical Engineering) course in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? I want to join this University for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  2. Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  3. How many seats are available for BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  5. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  6. Is there Mtech in Construction management course in IT BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  8. How is it possible to study Genetic Engineering in Ahmedabad?
  9. Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?
  10. Entrance exam to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  11. Details of BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  12. Entrance exams available to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  13. Which are the latest introduced Ph.D courses in Telangana University?
  14. Entrance exam available to study ME(Chemical Engineering) in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  15. Eligibility to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences for BTech Civil student?
  16. List of universities and qualification required for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  17. Can I complete diploma in mechanical engineering at Ahmedabad from EIILM university?
  18. Documents required to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?

9th August 2018, 12:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in BTech(Chemical Engineering) course in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? I want to join this University for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

Candidates are admitted to the BTech Chemical Engineering course in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad University through the following categories:

Admission through Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) – GUJCET – 50% seats

Admission through all India Seats – JEE Main – 50% seats

Therefore, candidates who have cleared JEE Main or GUJCET are eligible to join the BTech Chemical Engineering in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad University. School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad University website link is given Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?