6th August 2018, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?

Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad for BTech(Chemical Engineering course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  2. Scholarships available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  3. Admission procedure to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  5. Is there Mtech in Construction management course in IT BHU? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How many ME(Chemical Engineering) seats are available in Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Ahmedabad?
  7. Entrance exams to study Master in Control Systems Engineering in Han University Of Applied Sciences?
  8. Seats available for MTech(Electrical Engineering) course in Ahmedabad Institute of Technology?
  9. Which are the latest introduced Ph.D courses in Telangana University?
  10. How many BE(Aeronautical Engineering) seats are available in Institute of Engineering Sciences and Management, Indore?
  11. List of universities and qualification required for doing Ph.D in Germany?
  12. Details of BE(Mechanical Engineering) admission in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  13. Best institutes in which I can get admission after scoring 24314 rank in IPUCET?
  14. Study material for GATE CS?
  15. Seats available for MTech(Applied Electronics) course in IFET College of Engineering?
  16. How many BSc(Applied Physical Sciences) seats are available in Hindu College?
  17. List of colleges in Gujarat offering diploma in Aeronautics?
  18. List of specializations available to study in B.Tech at Aligarh Muslim University?
9th August 2018, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can I know about the seats which are available in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad for BTech(Chemical Engineering course. Please let me know that how many seats are available?

There are 30 seats available (15 – ACPC seats and 15 – JEE Main seats) for BTech Chemical Engineering in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad University. Candidates who have passed 10+2 level from the science stream from a recognized board in the country like CBSE / ISC / State Board or equivalent are eligible to study BTech Chemical Engineering in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?