21st April 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?

Sir, It is my dream to do MS in Civil Engineering in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences. I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission for this course in this university? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences for BTech Civil student?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?
  3. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?
  4. Fee expenses of MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the latest introduced Ph.D courses in Telangana University?
  6. Does JNU offers PhD in Management?
  7. Is JNU offering MA in Clinical Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of government colleges to do MSW course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Entrance exams available to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences?
  10. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  11. Entrance exams available to study Master of Social Work for BA(Social Science) graduate?
  12. Entrance exams available to study BE(Mechanical Engineering) in Savonia University of Applied Sciences?
  13. Can I study Diploma in Arts & Social Sciences being a BSW graduate working as a Social Worker? List of distance universities in Karnataka?
  14. Entrance exams available to study MS(Medical Sciences) in Ponce Health Sciences University?
  15. List of entrance exams to study Veterinary Sciences? Last date to submit the application?
  16. Entrance exam available to study Master of Social Work in Institute of Language Studies and Applied Social Sciences?
  17. Entrance exams available to study ME(Civil Engineering) in Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences?
  18. Entrance exams available to study Master of Social Work?
20th May 2018, 07:46 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?

In order to get admission in "MS in Civil Engineering' in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences, you have to take an English Proficiency Test IELTS (International English Language Testing System) with 5.5 (with minimum 5.0 in all components). Onca you have cleared IELTS, then you can apply to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 01:21 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?