18th July 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for change of college under VTU

Sir, I want change my VTU college to autonomous college. Please tell me the procedure. Now I am in 4th semester near to exams next semester I want change the college. Please tell me the procedure. Please reply me to my mail please. Email: [email protected]

20th July 2017, 11:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for change of college under VTU

No, it is not possible to change college from VTU to autonomous college while pursuing 4th semester. To be eligible to get Bachelor's degree certificate, you should have to pursue complete course from the same college/ university. If you are not interested to continue remaining part of the course from your present college then, you can discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of the course.
21st July 2017, 06:53 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot change your college at this instant after the completion of your 3rd semester examination. Since you have completed your one year in a particular college, you cannot change to another college in between of your studies. So, you must have to complete your respective degree in the present college only. There is no other provision for it.
21st July 2017, 09:01 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Normally, change of college is not possible and most of the colleges, specially private colleges will not allow for it. You can talk with your college Principal regarding the issue.

Admission in colleges is through entrance exam and possibility of transfer is very rare these days.
5th July 2018, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Any chances for snq candidate to change the college after first year under health consequences plz do answer this question
9th August 2018, 12:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am ramesh studying in veerappa nisty engineer college surpur dis Yadgira one year complete sir but change the college sir one subject back sir please change college or not sir [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?