21st April 2018, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences for BTech Civil student?

Dear Sir, I am a student of BTech Civil Engineering. I want to join Castelldefels School of Social Sciences to study MS in Civil Engineering. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?
  2. Is it beneficial to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?
  3. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?
  4. Fee expenses of MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences?
  5. Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  6. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student?
  7. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  8. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  9. Eligibility to study BTech Marine for Diploma Civil student?
  10. Eligibility to study MTech(Heat Power) for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  11. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study MSc(Civil Engineering Structures) in City University of London for BTech Civil student? Requirements to get admission?
  13. Eligibility to study Master in Digital Technology Management in Bologna Business School for BTech(Robotics Engineering) student?
  14. Which are the latest introduced Ph.D courses in Telangana University?
  15. Can I get admission in Thapar University with 160 marks in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Does JNU offers PhD in Management?
  17. Scholarships available to study BTech(Chemical Engineering) in School of Engineering and Applied Sciences, Ahmedabad?
  18. Is JNU offering MA in Clinical Psychology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?