27th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Mahamaya Technical University?

Hi, please tell me which kind of entrance exam I need to give through which I can secure the admission in BTech(Civil Engineering) course in Mahamaya Technical University? I want to join this University for this course. Kindly tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Mahamaya Technical University?
  2. Admission procedure to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Mahamaya Technical University?
  3. Which subjects should be taken after 10th to pursue Architecture?
  4. How many seats are available for BTech(Civil Engineering) in Mahamaya Technical University?
  5. In which college can I probably get after scoring 87000 rank in UPTU?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Mahamaya Technical University?
  7. Admission enquiry -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Mahamaya Technical University fee waiver scheme for meritorious student?
  9. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  10. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Mechanical Engineering) in Air Force Technical College, Bengaluru?
  11. Entrance exam to take admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study Diploma engineering? Syllabus and pattern of entrance exam?
  12. Procedure and entrance exam to study MS in Technical University of Berlin for B.E. Biomedical Engineer?
  13. Any positions for bio medical engineering in Mahamaya Allopathic Medical College?
  14. Entrance exams available to study MS in Technical University of Denmark for BTech Mechanical student?
  15. Which is a better university for B.Tech Maharishi Dayanand or Mahamaya Tech University? Is Dronacharya college of engineering Greater Noida a good option
  16. Diploma holder in CSE can do B.Arch?
  17. How to study Diploma Engineering from Gujarat Technical University?
  18. Mumbai University-BE in Electrical Engineering-7th Sem HVDC Transmission Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
30th July 2018, 08:34 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Mahamaya Technical University?

First thing I would like to let you know that Mahamaya Technical University (MTU) has been renamed as Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU).

Further, for admission in any engineering college affiliated to AKTU for pursuing B.Tech degree course in any branch, you need to qualify Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE) held by AKTU once every year.

Also, for appearing in UPSEE, you are required to have completed your Class 12th with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with at least 45% marks from a recognized board. Marks relaxation of 5% is allowed for SC/ST candidates.

For more details regarding UPSEE and admission and counselling procedure for admission in colleges affiliated to AKTU, you can refer to the link www.upsee.nic.in.
31st July 2018, 01:26 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BTech(Civil Engineering) in Mahamaya Technical University?

A candidate can take admission in Mahamaya Technical University through any of given below ways:

1. On basis of Uttar Pradesh State Engineering entrance exam.

2. On basis of JEE rank.

3. Direct admission based on PCM percentage and overall marks in 12th.

You can choose any one of above routes for admission in MTU, Noida.
31st July 2018, 02:40 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

The entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering in Mahamaya Technical university is UPSEE.

UPSEE stands for Uttar Pradesh State Engineering Exam.

Those who have passed 12th with PCM subjects and secured minimum of 50% marks can apply for exam.
31st July 2018, 03:37 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

** B.Tech. Civil Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Civil Engineering is an undergraduate Civil Engineering course

** As per my suggestion you should appear in JEE main entrance examination to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Mahamaya Technical University.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: C-22, C Block, C Block, Phase 2, Industrial Area, Sector 62, Noida, Uttar Pradesh 201301
Phone: 0120 240 0112
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?