29th March 2017, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to take admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study Diploma engineering? Syllabus and pattern of entrance exam?

Hello sir, I want to take admission in Diploma engineering course under Rajasthan Technical University. Please tell me which entrance exam will I have to write? Syllabus and pattern of entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of submission of forms of MSc maths?
  2. Entrance exam to study B.Tech 2nd year in Gujarat Technical University for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. Which subjects should be taken after 10th to pursue Architecture?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  5. Entrance exam to study B.E. in GITAM University for Civil Engineering Diploma student?
  6. When Rajasthan University will conduct M.A.(Political Science) entrance exam? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  7. When Rajasthan University M.A.(Political Science) entrance exam will be conducted? Syllabus of this entrance exam?
  8. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  9. What is the pattern of CDS entrance exam for technical graduates?
  10. Entrance exams to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Rajasthan for 10th RBSE student?
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in Dairy Engineering Diploma? Requirements to appear in entrance exam?
  12. Entrance exams to study MS in Robotics in Technical University of Denmark?
  13. Which all entrance exams are available in India to study MBBS? Syllabus and pattern of the exams?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma Engineering without any entrance exam?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if got admission in Shridhar University, Pilani? Is this university AICTE or UGC Approved? Can I appear in LEET to study B.Tech after this Diploma course?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Pattern and syllabus of Osmania University PhD entrance exam for admission in PhD in Commerce?
  18. Marks required in Manipal entrance test to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?