27th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Should I study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?

Hi team, my friends are suggesting me to do Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology from Jiwaji University. As I am interested to do BHMCT course so I would like to know that should I do this course from this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. How many Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology seats are available in Jiwaji University?
  2. Admission criteria to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University? -- [New]
  3. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?
  5. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 26 years old candidate?
  6. How much marks is required for admission in BHM course? Which colleges are best for it?
  7. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology for 11th Arts student?
  8. Having Maths in 12th will create any problem to become Chef?
  9. Job in Government sector for Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology fresher?
  10. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  11. Recommended course to become a Chef after PUC?
  12. Can I get job in Government sector if completed Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology and having 2 years of experience in Hotel Industry?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in any IHM college if I have taken 20000 rank?
  14. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  15. How to get a Hotel Management degree from National Council for Hotel Management and Catering Technology?
  16. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Having done Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology am I eligible for BHMCT?
  18. Will I get a seat in good engineering college in Uttarakhand or anywhere else? I have scored 111 marks in AIEEE and my state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867
30th July 2018, 09:40 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?

Jiwaji university is one of the top university in Gwalior offering different level degrees in different subjects, BHMCT is one of them.

BHMCT (Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology) is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.
The eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in any stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board.

The university conducts entrance exam every year for giving admissions into different degrees. Based on the entrance exam results you can get admission into the university.

Jiwaji university is a good university, you can study your BHMCT course from this university.

For more details about the university visit the official website of Jiwaji University.
31st July 2018, 03:33 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University?

** B.H.M.C.T. or Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology is an undergraduate academic Hotel Management course.

** Yes, you should study Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology in Jiwaji University.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Sachin Tendulkar Road, Gwalior,
Madhya Pradesh 474001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?