28th March 2015, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Procedure and entrance exam to study MS in Technical University of Berlin for B.E. Biomedical Engineer?

Sir,
I have completed B.E. in Biomedical Engineering.
I would like to do MS in Technical University of Berlin.
Kindly tell me the process for getting admission?
And which exam helps me to getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top universities in Germany providing M.Tech degree in Biotechnology?
  2. Information about universities in Germany for Ph.D?
  3. Eligibility criteria and requirements to study MBBS in Berlin?
  4. Can I get admission to study MS in Technical University of Berlin if having 7 Bands in IELTS and scored 1080 marks in GRE but having a arrears in 6th semester of B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. Courses available for B.E.(Electronics & Telecommunication) candidate in University of Berlin?
  7. Cochin University B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-8th Sem-Biomedical Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. List of top universities for M.S(automotive) in Germany? What's the job opportunities afterwards?
  9. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  10. Am I eligible to study MS(Electronics) in University of Berlin if secured 58% in B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. Which department do I need to select to study M.E Biomedical engineering? Do I need to study ECE or EIE?
  12. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  13. List of universities in Germany that offer MS courses in Civil engineering
  14. Institutes/universities in in European countries providing phd in Nuclear engineering or Nuclear physics?
  15. How to complete M.Pharm or Pharm D in Germany or France? I am a student of Pharmacy
  16. Can we appear directly in BEL entrance exam 2015 without qualifying GATE?
  17. JNTU B.Tech in Biomedical Engineering-Embedded And Real Time Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Names of Institutes that offer the Biomedical Engineering Degree course? Career prospects for a Biomedical Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
8th April 2018, 07:12 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure and entrance exam to study MS in Technical University of Berlin for B.E. Biomedical Engineer?

In order to pursue MS in Technical University of Berlin you will have to sit in GRE test and have to score minimum 300. Also you have to take an English and German language proficiency test. Once you get cleared you can get admission in TU of Berlin.

Entry requirements for MS in Technical University of Berlin:-
> You must have a 4 years of Bachelor degree.
> You must have GRE test scorecard.
> You must have German language test scorecard.
> You must have English proficiency test TOEFL/IELTS scorecard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?