9th December 2016, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam do I have to write for admission in AIIMS, AIPMC, CMC or GMC?

Respected Sir, I want to join AIIMS, AIPMC, CMC or GMC any of these. I want to know which entrance exam do I have to write for admission in AIIMS, AIPMC, CMC or GMC? Please answer as soon as possible.

11th December 2016, 05:16 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I have to write for admission in AIIMS, AIPMC, CMC or GMC?

As per the norms of MCI ( Medical council of India ) effective from 2016 admission in any college of India for MBBS / BDS courses one has to appear and qualify NEET ( National Eligibility cum Entrance Test ) apart from admission in AIIMS for which admission is provided through AIIMS MBBS entrance examination.

--> For appearing in both of these examinations you need to have the qualifications given below :-

* Your must have the nationality of India with your age lying within 17 years to 25 years by the 31st December of that year in which you are going to appear in the same examination. Further age relaxation of 5 years is applicable for reserved category candidates as per the government norms.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as your main subjects from a recognized university. Also your aggregate in Class 12th must be at least 50% for NEET where as for 60% for AIIMS. Further marks relaxation of 10% is applicable for reserved category candidates.

For more details and updates about NEET you can log on to the link www.aipmt.nic.in where as for AIIMS MBBS entrance examination you can refer to the link www.aiimsexam.org.in.
11th December 2016, 05:18 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam do I have to write for admission in AIIMS, AIPMC, CMC or GMC?

If you want the information regarding the admission in MBBS course you have to appear for NEET examination conducted by CBSE every year.

But, for admission in AIIMS MBBS course you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by AIIMS.

The eligibility to appear for NEET examination is candidate must have passed or pursuing 12th from a recognised board with PCB as main paper. The minimum required aggregate to appear for examination is 50% while the age limit is 17-25 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

For more information about examination visit at www.aipmt.nic.in or www.aiimsexam.org.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?