9th December 2016, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I pursue among BBA or BMS for a better career scope?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my degree course. I want to know which course should I pursue among BBA or BMS for a better career scope? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I go for BMS or BBA after 12th in order to pursue MBA aviation in future?
  2. Admission in PU Chandigarh graduation course? I want to pursue BBA/BMS course
  3. Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS?
  4. Which course is better if interested in Mathematics : BBA or BMS? Difference between BBA and BMS course?
  5. How to pursue BBA/BMS after completing 12th in commerce stream?
  6. Can I pursue BBA or BBM after completing class 12th with Commerce stream scoring 61.2% marks? Which is better among BBA and BBM and which one has the best career scope?
  7. What kind of jobs are available for BBA candidate?
  8. B.Com or BBA? Difference between BBA and BMS?
  9. Is BBA and BMS one and the same thing?
  10. Which course has more scope, BBA or B.Com?
  11. Which course has a better career scope, value and will help me build a better future between BFM and BMS?
  12. Which course should I pursue after completing BBA that will be good for my career?
  13. Which latest course should i do after 12th in MCVC in Accounts & Auditing?
  14. Which is better between Finance and Marketing for pursuing BBA course? Which of these have a better career scope?
  15. Is there any importance of doing M.Com in Business management after completion of BMS? Which course should I opt after BMS? List of specializations in M.Com?
  16. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics? -- [New]
  17. What to do after 12th : BMS, BBA or B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Does BBA in Aviation Management has good scope?
11th December 2016, 05:51 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which course should I pursue among BBA or BMS for a better career scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue my degree course. I want to know which course should I pursue among BBA or BMS for a better career scope? Please answer as soon as possible.

The Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) is the best course to pursue for a better career scope compared to the BMS course. It is like an introductory course to MBA, so after completion of BBA you can study MBA also. If you study the course from the reputed institutions then the scope for the course will be better. The BBA concentrates on the core studies. BBA has more recognition in the job market compared to the BMS course. So it is advisable to study BBA course over BMS course after completion of 12th class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?