2nd November 2015, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear in Kerala to study B.Pharmacy? List colleges in Ernakulam?

Hi Sir,
What entrance exam is there for B.Pharmacy course in Kerala? And how many B.Pharmacy colleges are there in Ernakulam? Please reply to me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Best B.Com colleges in Ernakulam District in Kerala? I have scored 94.25% in 12th commerce -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  3. Detailed information about the mode of payment, amount and examination centres in Ernakulam district, Kerala of NTSE?
  4. List of colleges with admission procedure in Thrissur and Ernakulam for BPT course?
  5. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  6. Can a candidate with 2638 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam be able to secure a seat in self financed colleges of Kerala?
  7. List of companies which I can apply for internship while doing 6th semester computer science in VIT Vellore?
  8. Names of good companies for Electronics and communication engineering training? Is Airtel a good place for training?
  9. What's the scheduled date for M.Sc(nursing) Kerala entrance exam? List of coaching centers available for the same?
  10. Provide list of companies offering internship in Kocchi to 3rd year ECE students?
  11. Companies which give summer internship after passing B.E in ECE with 83% aggregate?
  12. List of colleges included in MCA entrance exams of Kerala?
  13. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  14. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  15. Which are the companies that give industrial training for EEE students for 1 month
  16. Details on Mechanical Engineering seat availability for Engineering Colleges in Kerala?
  17. Which are the companies offering training for electrical engineering students
  18. Can I get admission in any college of Kerala after scoring 14000 rank in Kerala medical entrance exam?
16th November 2015, 12:56 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear in Kerala to study B.Pharmacy? List colleges in Ernakulam?

Candidate have to appear in Kerela CEE B.Pharmacy Entrance Exam in order to get admission in B.Pharmacy in Kerela.

There are only 2 colleges in Krnakulam for B.Pharma.

List of colleges in Ernakulam :

Chemists College of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research
Varikoli- Puthencruz
Ernakulam, Kerala
(0484) 2731889

Nirmala College of Pharmacy
Muvattupuzha P.O
Ernakulam, Kerala
(0485) 2836888
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?