5th September 2016, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

Which entrance exam to be prepared for becoming an aeronautical engineer?

Do we need to score good marks in class 12th for aeronautical engineer and after 12th which entrance exam I should be prepared to pursue my dreams?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  2. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  3. How can I become an aeronautical engineer?
  4. Which entrance exam to answer and what are the qualifications required for becoming an Aeronautical Engineer? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing SSLC exam with 80%?
  6. How to become an aeronautical engineer? I am studying in 7th class
  7. Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering?
  8. Aircraft Maintenance Engineer can give the exam of Aeronautical Society of India Section A?
  9. What will I do to become an Aeronautical engineer? I have completed my 12th
  10. ISRO entrance exam for Aeronautical engineer
  11. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What should I do to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  13. Aeronautical engineering without giving any entrance exam is possible? Percentage required in HSC and compulsory entrance exams? List of government Aeronautical engineering colleges?
  14. What step should be taken to be an aeronautical engineer?
  15. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer? Marks required in 12th to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  16. What are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical engineering? Is there an entrance exam?
  17. Courses for becoming both aeronautical engineer and a pilot -- [New]
  18. How to be a aeronautical engineer after 10th? What is the fee structure?
5th September 2016, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to be prepared for becoming an aeronautical engineer?

For admission in B.Tech aeronautical engineering course you need to appear for JEE Main or any other state level engineering entrance exam.

Your 12th marks will also be considered along with marks in entrance exam. Hence, be prepared for board exams as well as JEE Main.
5th September 2016, 09:09 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which entrance exam to be prepared for becoming an aeronautical engineer?

Yes, in order to appear for the entrance examination for aeronautical engineering course, you must score good marks in your 12th standard. Minimum 60% marks is required in 12th (science stream only) with physics and mathematics as the main subjects.

After completion of 12th you are eligible to apply for B.E in aeronautical engineering course.

Here are some of the best engineering entrance examinations to appear after your 12th:

> AIEEE examination.

> JEE examination.

> BITSAT examination.
5th September 2016, 10:29 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

There are too many entrance examination available for becoming an aeronautical engineer. The name of best examination for becoming an aeronautical engineer are given below.

1. JEE (Joint Entrance Exam)

2. Delhi University Combined Entrance Examination

3. Hindustan University Entrance Test

4. IISAT Admission Test

5. SLIET Entrance Test

6. SRM Engineering Entrance Examination (SRM EEE) Admissions

7. The Indian Institute of Aeronautics Entrance Exam

-----------------------ETC--------------------------------
5th September 2016, 11:41 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

To become an aeronautical engineer you should have passed in BE/ B.tech aeronautical, Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.There are many colleges in india that offer degree and diploma courses in aeronautical engineering.

Some colleges offering courses in Aeronautical engineering for which the candidate needs to secure a good score in the entrance exam. Some of the entrance exams are:-

**All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE)

**Associate Member of Institution of Engineers (AMIE)

**Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering

**ISAT Admission Test (IIST, Thiruvananthapuram)

**Joint Entrance Examination (JEE)

**National Aptitude Test in Architecture

**SLIET Entrance Test (SET).
10th September 2016, 11:08 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Do we need to score good marks in class 12th for aeronautical engineer and after 12th which entrance exam I should be prepared to pursue my dreams?
In order ot appear for the entrance examination for aeronautical engineering course you have got better mark in 12th standers(ie: 60%)

Then you can appearing JEE Examinations and other.
Thank you
3rd March 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir how many minimum percentage required in 12th exam to get admission in aeronautical engineering
5th March 2017, 07:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
To join in Aeronautical Engineering, you should qualify in JEE Main and Advanced exam. You fulfill below given criteria for JEE Main exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates. Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?