23rd June 2013, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in aeronautical engineer course? In which month is the entrance exam held?

How to get admission in Aeronautical engineering course? And in which month entrence exam is held?

Related Questions:
  1. How should I become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  2. Which entrance should be given in order to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 12th?
  3. How can I become an aeronautical engineer?
  4. Which entrance exam to answer and what are the qualifications required for becoming an Aeronautical Engineer? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after completing SSLC exam with 80%?
  6. How to become an aeronautical engineer? I am studying in 7th class
  7. Am I eligible for Railway Entrance exam of Junior Engineer and Senior Section engineer post after completing bachelor degree in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  8. How to take admission in Aeronautical engineering? Minimum age required for aeronautical engineer?
  9. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  10. Which are the best colleges in Pune and Mumbai to become a Aeronautical engineer?
  11. How can I become an Aeronautical engineer after passing 12th with 85% marks
  12. What will I do to become an Aeronautical engineer? I have completed my 12th
  13. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What should I do to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of 12th Class?
  15. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  16. Information about ARS entrance exam? Which month is the exam held?
  17. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  18. Details of all PSU exams which are held?
15th January 2017, 11:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in aeronautical engineer course? In which month is the entrance exam held?

Bachelor of Technology in Aeronautical Engineering is an undergraduate Aerospace engineering course. For B.Tech. Aeronautical Engineering course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream. You can get admission in aeronautical engineer course by entrance examination like Joint entrance examination.

JOBS AFTER B.TECH AERONAUTICAL ENGINEERING

* Analysis Engineer

* Assistant Instructor

* Design Engineer

* Corporate Trainer cum Design Engineer

* System Safety Management Engineer

The tentative date of Aeronautical Engineering examination is first week of April 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?