15th April 2015, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to study BDS in UK and US?

Friends,
I want to do BDS in UK or US. Please
let me know after my 12th what entrance
I have to appear for seeking admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

10th May 2015, 06:54 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Entrance exam to study BDS in UK and US?

To Pursue any bachelor course in US or UK, you have to appear in SAT Exam. SAT reasoning test is a three hours and forty five minutes test compressed of three sections.

1. critical reading
2. Maths
3. Writing

The test is designed to measure critical thinking and analytically skills. It is conducted several times in a year through out the UK.
10th May 2015, 06:52 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Entrance exam to study BDS in UK and US?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I want to do BDS in UK or US. Please
let me know after my 12th what entrance
I have to appear for seeking admission?
Please reply as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.
Hi. As per my concern you can take the help of consultancy which provides admission in foreign colleges to pursue MBBS or BDS .few of my friends had completed their graduation outside india. But if you wants to do work in india after graduation you to appear for MCI which stands for medical council of india held twice in a year in the month of march and september.its provides a certificates which claims that you are eligible to run or practice across india..so better enquire about consultancy agents they will give clear details about boarding,study fees and others requirements. "There is no elevator to success,you need to go through steps" . good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?