29th August 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Failed in B.Sc final year. What to do?

I have completed my graduation B.Sc computer science in 2003 to 2007 but unfortunately I failed in final year. How can I complete it now? It is a very big question for me. You can tell me if any university conducting exams?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to reappear for final year B.Sc exam from any university?
  2. Is it possible to complete B.Sc from IGNOU having AtKt in final year?
  3. Is it possible to do Graduation along with job if failed in final year?
  4. How to do final year BSc correspondence?
  5. What to do for appearing in NET if failed in MA English Litrature final year exam?
  6. Is it possible to complete B.Sc final year from any other Institute if I failed in my Institute? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed for completion o graduation if I have failed TY B.Sc exam?
  8. Is there any university which offer admission in final year directly to a B.Tech 3rd year failed candidate?
  9. Are there any courses which I can do during my 1 year gap?
  10. Eligibility for doing Post graduation in Forensic Science after getting failed in Third year B.Sc in chemistry?
  11. What can I do after BSc? Which is having more scope nowadays? I am a final year BSc(CS) student
  12. How to take up course related to Psychology after passing 2nd PUC with 61%
  13. WBCHSE class XI failed student is considered failed if he fails in the final exam?
  14. Can I appear for BSc exam? I have failed in BSc exam
  15. What is the procedure followed for joining LLB course?
  16. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I write my B.Com final year exam after a Gap of 10 years? I have written my B.Com(from Osmania University) final year paper, but I failed in one subject, after that due to my health problem I did not wrote my exam
  18. What should I do after graduation? I am a final year student in BSc electronics
29th August 2016, 06:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Failed in B.Sc final year. What to do?

No, you can't complete your graduation B.Sc. final year now which you have failed in 2007. For every course, there will be minimum and maximum duration. The minimum duration of B.Sc. course is 3 years and maximum duration is 6 years. You have to complete your B.Sc. course within 6 years from the date you have taken admission in B.Sc. course. Since, it is more than 10 years old, you have failed the course, you can't continue it now and if you want to get B.Sc. degree, once again, you need to pursue B.Sc. degree course.
30th August 2016, 01:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you wish to clear your graduation now, you will have to get admission in first year itself and then continue with your studies further.

You cannot get admission in the final year of your graduation and pass in your subjects and neither can you appear for improvement examination now. The only way is to clear your paper is that should get admission in first year of graduation and continue with your studies.
31st August 2016, 10:04 PM
adityasingh89

You will have to apply again for B.Sc course, because you have taken more than eligible time to complete your course. If you want leniency or ease in BSc course then do it from correspondence, in that way, you will be able to choose your own exam period in a year. And when you think you are ready, you can give your exams.
12th May 2017, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I failed because of my first years atkt which i couldn't clear and because of that i was unable to give my tybsc final exams.. Can i give a private exam on the basis of my hsc marksheet directly
31st August 2017, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I had taken admission in MCA but now I felt in bsc .can I complete my graduation& MCA together?.
15th September 2017, 08:01 PM
sapphire1

As you have done Bsc computer science in 2007 and now you want to complete this that is not possible. There is a criterion of government that there are 3 years to complete your graduation and maximum is 5 years.

As there is a long gap then you are not eligible to apply. You should start it again from 1st year. You should not waste your more time start it again and you can also do it through distance learning mode there are many universities through which you can apply for graduation.
IGNOU
AMITY
Sikkim Manipal University
Symbiosis University

All are good and affiliated universities so you can choose any of them for your graduation. These universities provide many courses if you want to change your course then you can.
1st March 2018, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

I have started my degree in 2012 and I completed my final year in 2015. I failed in 2 subjects. Now I am writing my supplementary exams. Is there any chance to complete my final year after failing this time also. To join in 3rd year next year
2nd June 2018, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir I failed chemistry in last year so I want leave this subject and replace Botany can it is possible in any situation reply sir
12th June 2018, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Sir mai bsc final year me fail ho gai hu to kya mai fir se bsc final ka exam de sakati hu
7th July 2018, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

Failed in BSc final exam but admission is already done for MSc course. Can I attend MSc classes and give exam ?
2nd March 2019, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

I was completed my bsc in 2016 but fail and now 3 years gap can i have any chance to study
28th May 2019, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I am fail in bsc final year I want other college admission in bsc final year l study in jaunpur university
12th July 2019, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have completed my bsc cbz degree of 2 years successfully.. But in 5th semester i have one backlog.. I will again appear for it this year and clear.. But 1 year what shall i do sir.. Please guide me
26th August 2019, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am failed in bsc final year this year ...?
9th September 2019, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Sir i failed in third year Exam of BSC in 2003 in chemistry & physics. Can i give exam in 2020 or 2021 of third year only in given subjects in Dr. Bhimrao university Agra tel me please.
10th September 2019, 07:58 PM
Mohammad javeeed

Smile Re: Failed in B.Sc final year. What to do?

I think you should have complete the remaining backlogs because in any MNC company minimum requirement is degree certificate
15th October 2019, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

I am failed in BSC third year and one year gap, to admission kaise hoga ex-student me ya dropout me
16th January 2020, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get admission for M.sc with some subjects failed in third year of B.sc?
29th January 2020, 05:54 AM
Unregistered

Sir when someone have back in second year not clear then allied for next tym but after passing exams we can applied for msc or not?
11th August 2020, 07:43 AM
Unregistered

Sir when someone have back in second year not clear then allied for next tym but after passing exams we can applied for msc or not?
16th August 2020, 11:45 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Arrow Re: Failed in B.Sc final year. What to do?

The only way is to clear your paper is that should get admission in first year of graduation and continue with your studies. You cannot get admission in the final year of your graduation and pass in your subjects and neither can you appear for improvement examination now.

Take the time to grieve. First official right of one who has failed an exam: the right to grieve
Get things in perspective. After the grief period is over, it's a good time to get everything in perspective.
Think about the future.
Get help if you need it.
5th September 2021, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

B .SC 's up to 4th semister's all subject clear. .left subject 501 -chemistry.601 maths 601 chemistry. How to clear my b.sc .please tell me....
27th September 2021, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

I have 1 backlog in final year bsc computer science in the year 2014. I need degree certificate now. Will it be possible to get the certificate?
2nd October 2021, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I failed in b.com last year what can I do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?