4th November 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for completion o graduation if I have failed TY B.Sc exam?

I was failed in TY Bsc Examination (FY Bsc & SY Bsc was totally cleared).

Can I complete the Graduation?
What will be the procedure now? Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

Thanks!

6th November 2015, 10:10 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for completion o graduation if I have failed TY B.Sc exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I was failed in TY Bsc Examination (FY Bsc & SY Bsc was totally cleared).

Can I complete the Graduation?
What will be the procedure now? Can someone please provide me the answer soon?

Thanks!

You have to contact your college and apply to the arrears examination.

You can write the arrear papers and clear the same.

For this you have to contact the college administration for the application forms and apply.
6th November 2015, 09:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for completion o graduation if I have failed TY B.Sc exam?

To complete your Graduation in B.Sc course after failing in your third year B.Sc examinations, you must have to appear in Supplementary examinations to get qualified in your third year B.Sc examinations. Candidates who have failed in regular examinations can get qualified by appearing in Supplementary examinations. So, to complete your Graduation in B.Sc course, you must have to appear and qualifiy Supplementary examinations.
23rd April 2022, 07:08 AM
Unregistered

I did not appear in my (TY )bsc examination in 2020 is it possible to complete my graduation now. Though I had been registered with the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?