30th November 2015, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Graduation along with job if failed in final year?

Hi,
Now I am a PUC Commerce completed but failed in B.Com final year. But I want to get job in any private company and completing my Graduation. Is this possible for me now?

Related Questions:
29th December 2015, 12:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do Graduation along with job if failed in final year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Now I am a PUC Commerce completed but failed in B.Com final year. But I want to get job in any private company and completing my Graduation. Is this possible for me now?
Yes it is possible to do graduation along with your job. Being failed in the final year of the graduation, you can appear for the arrear papers and clear the same. The candidate has to contact the college and fill up the application forms for the arrear examinations. The candidate has to appear for the examinations and passing the same. You can continue your job also. You don’t have to attend the classes again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?