25th August 2015, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of graduation in fashion technology?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I had completed my graduation from fashion technology and now i want do MA in English as I didn't have English language in graduation so m confused that m i eligible for doing ma in English or not... Please guide me...
I shell be very thankful to you...

26th August 2015, 02:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of graduation in fashion technology?

The eligibility criteria for MA is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.

If you fulfill the above said criteria then you can definitely go for MA.

26th August 2015, 05:46 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of graduation in fashion technology?

No, you are not eligible to do MA English after completion of graduation in fashion technology.

Candidate who have secured more than 50% marks in graduation with English are only eligible for MA english.

There is no age limit.

26th August 2015, 09:47 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Yes, you are eligible to study Master's in English after completing your graduation. The candidate who completed his/her graduation from recognized University are wligible to study MS English irrespective of their course. But candidate must have basic knowledge on English language.

26th August 2015, 10:33 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to pursue in M.A. English.

The minimum eligibility criteria for applying M.A. English is that the candidate must have passed graduation with English as one of the subject from a recognized university.

26th August 2015, 11:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Anyone who has a degree in English medium can apply for admission in M.A English course. Hence, if you have done your degree in fashion technology in English medium then surely you are eligible for admission.

Admission procedure varies from one to another university. Some might conduct entrance exam and some give admission based in degree marks. You have to apply according to the notification.

27th August 2015, 01:56 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

I had completed my graduation from fashion technology and now i want do MA in English as I didn't have English language in graduation so m confused that m i eligible for doing ma in English or not... Please guide me...
I shell be very thankful to you...
No, you are not eligible for M.A in English.

Eligibility criteria to do masters in English:-

Those candidates who have completed B.A in English from a recognized university with above 60% marks are eligible for entrance exam.

Your Age should be above 18 years.

3rd October 2021, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a teacher after my MA?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?