13th July 2018, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BHMS in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre?

Hello Sir/Mam, I want to join Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre for studying BHMS course. I want to know about the fee expenses of this course so that I can take admission. If anyone of you knows about the fee expenses then please inform me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How many BHMS seats are available in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre?
  2. Eligibility to study BHMS in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Course duration and structure of BHMS in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre?
  4. Admission procedure to study BHMS in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre?
  5. After Master's in English can I do Homeopathy course?
  6. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  7. Whether fee expenses varies to study BHMS for local candidates compared to other state candidates? Which is better among Private and Government colleges to study BHMS?
  8. Minimum education to join in doctor of medicine course
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of BHMS in Dr. Allu Ramalingaiah Government Homeopathic Medical College? -- [New]
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru?
  11. Fee expenses of PhD(Immunology) in Rajendra Memorial Research Institute of Medical Sciences?
  12. Can I get BDS government seat after scoring 141 marks in MPPMT?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for BHMS course in Mumbai after scoring 78 marks in NEET exam?
  14. List of authorized rural centers for current MBBS batch?
  15. What is the fee structure of BHMS course during 1st and 2nd year?
  16. How to get direct admission for MBBS course?
  17. How to join any research center or hospital as medical officer after doing BHMS?
  18. Is M.Sc. Microbiology course offered in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
15th July 2018, 04:54 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BHMS in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre?

Fee expenses of BHMS course in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre is approximately around Rs. 3 to 4 Lakhs for the whole course.

The fee structure may change. This is not the fixed fee structure of the above mentioned college.
15th July 2018, 05:56 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee expenses of BHMS in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre?

Total fee expenses of Bachelor in Homoeopathy Medicine and Surgery course in Dr. Hahnemann Homoeopathy Medical College and Research Centre is around Rs. 4 to 5 Lakhs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?