28th July 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MTech(Computer Engineering) course in Jamia Millia Islamia? I am interested to do this MTech in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  3. Fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Total fee expenses of this course?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  9. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  10. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  12. Age limit to apply for PhD (Interdisciplinary Courses) at Jamia Millia Islamia? Fee expenses of this PhD?
  13. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  14. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  15. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Whether Jamia Millia Islamia offers MTech(Computer Engineering)?
  18. Admission procedure to study BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
31st July 2018, 04:40 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, can you please help me to know about the fee expenses of MTech(Computer Engineering) course in Jamia Millia Islamia? I am interested to do this MTech in this institute so I want to know about the course fee.

Fee expenses of MTech (Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia are given below:

Total Fee payable per year – Rs 13,260

Duration of the course is two years (four semesters). Those who have studied BE/BTech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Information Technology MCA/MSc Computer Science / MSc (IT) / MSc (IMCA) or equivalent with at least 60% marks are eligible to study MTech (Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia. The university website link is given Click Here
31st July 2018, 09:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Yes Jamia Millia Islamia institute offers M.Tech in Computer Engineering.
Course duration- 2 years.
Fee- 13,260 per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?