11th July 2016, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Age limit to apply for PhD (Interdisciplinary Courses) at Jamia Millia Islamia? Fee expenses of this PhD?

Hello,
My age is 38 years old and I want to do PhD from Jamia Millia Islamia with Interdisciplinary Courses. Can I know about the age limit to apply for this PhD? Can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses also?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct admission test for PhD in Interdisciplinary Courses)?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD in Interdisciplinary Studies at Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer PhD in Economics? When the notification will be released? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  6. Course structure and Thesis available to do PhD(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PhD in Arabic course?
  8. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer stipend for PhD(Geography) course?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  11. Minimum age limit to apply for Diploma in Engineering course at Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
  13. Can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia through UGC-NET?
  14. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  15. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  16. Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Total fee expenses of this course? -- [New]
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
12th July 2016, 03:04 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Age limit to apply for PhD (Interdisciplinary Courses) at Jamia Millia Islamia? Fee expenses of this PhD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
My age is 38 years old and I want to do PhD from Jamia Millia Islamia with Interdisciplinary Courses. Can I know about the age limit to apply for this PhD? Can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses also?
There are no age criteria for Ph.D course in Jamia Millia Islamia with Interdisciplinary Courses.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam for Interdisciplinary Courses in Jamia Millia Islamia.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?