19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the structure of PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media course which is available in Jamia Millia Islamia? Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  4. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Fee expenses of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. How can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offer placement to NGO Management Diploma holders? Course duration and fee expenses of this course?
  11. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  12. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  13. Can I get admission to study MCA in Jamia Millia Islamia if pursuing BCA in IGNOU? Fee expenses to study MCA?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Urdu at Jamia Millia Islamia for a postgraduate of Osmania University?
  15. Fee expenses of BTech(Civil Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  16. Can I get admission to study PhD in Urdu in Jamia Millia Islamia through UGC-NET?
  17. Course structure and duration of PhD(Culture Media and Governance) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  18. Is there any entrance exam available for M.Sc(Bioscience) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Total fee expenses of this course?
23rd February 2023, 09:48 PM
SurajPSingh

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Sure, the PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media course offered by Jamia Millia Islamia is a one-year program that focuses on developing skills in Urdu language, media, and journalism. The course covers topics such as media laws and ethics, print and electronic media, advertising, public relations, news reporting, and feature writing.

The fee structure for the PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media course at Jamia Millia Islamia for the academic year 2022-2023 is as follows:
  • Admission fee: Rs. 500/-
  • Tuition fee: Rs. 15,000/- (for the entire program)
  • Other fees: Rs. 5,400/- (library, sports, medical, etc.)

The total fee for the program comes to Rs. 20,900/-. Please note that these fees are subject to change and may vary slightly from year to year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?