23rd March 2017, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 12th and after completing it I want to pursue Aeronautical Engineering so I want to know which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write? What jobs will I get and what will be the starting salary? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  2. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  4. Best Aeronautical engineering colleges in India? What is the fee structure?
  5. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  6. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  7. Fee structure of aeronautical engineering in UP -- [New]
  8. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in India under government recognition?
  9. What should I do after 12th and which exams to give to become Aeronautical engineering? What is the fee structure and best colleges in India for this course?
  10. Best Colleges for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure for this course? Will Aeronautical Engineering be a specialization under Mechanical?
  11. Details of various entrance exams for Aeronautical Engineering in India? Top colleges in India and their fee structure?
  12. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  13. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
  14. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  15. What will be the fee structure to join Aeronautical Engineering? Which colleges are better choice for me to join this course?
  16. Which is the best engineering college in Tamil Nadu offering aeronautical engineering program? What is the selection criteria and fee structure?
  17. Which course can I choose after completion of B.Tech in Electrical Branch
  18. Which are the Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? Fee Structure of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
19th July 2017, 04:38 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write?

Courses of Aeronautical engineering:-

Three types of courses:-

Polytechnic courses

Duration- 3 years

UG courses:-
BE (Aeronautical engineering)
B.Tech (Aeronautical engineering)

Duration-4 years

PG courses:-
ME (Aeronautical engineering)
M.Tech (Aeronautical engineering)

Duration- 2 years

After completing master degree in you can go for Doctoral degree course.

For UG courses ,student must have clear JEE Main exam for admission.

List of best Aeronautical engineering colleges:-

Indian Institute of Technology
Kanpur

Bombay

Anna University

Kharagpur

Sathyabama University

PEC University of Technology

B.S. Abdur Rahman Crescent University

SASTRA University

Nitte Meenakshi Institute of Technology

Acharya Institute of Technology

Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University
Kakinada

Madras

Fee structure:-

As you see there is many colleges so fee varies from colleges to colleges so please tell me name of colleges then I will give you details about fee structure.

Job profiles:-

Mechanical design engineer
Thermal design engineer
Assistant aircraft engineers
Aerospace designer checker
Assistant technical officers
Aircraft production manager

Salary:-

Starting salary is between Rs.5 lakh to Rs. 6 lakh per annum.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?