25th November 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

Which Universities in Nigeria offer Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure of the same?

Respected Sir, I have completed my class 12th and now I want to pursue Aeronautical Engineering from Nigeria so I want to know which Universities in Nigeria offers Aeronautical Engineering course? Please tell me the the fee structure of the same.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering and Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Which university in Nigeria offer Aeronautical engineering or Piloting? What is the requirement?
  3. List of Distance universities with fee structure which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course?
  4. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
  5. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  6. List of reputed universities which offer MS(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad
  7. Information about aeronautical engineering course? What is the fee structure?
  8. Fee structure of aeronautical engineering in UP -- [New]
  9. Which are the best Universities and their fee structure for studying Aeronautical Engineering? How much marks should I obtain in 12th for taking admission in the same?
  10. List of colleges which offer Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Fee structure of Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of the course? Any colleges with less fee structure and good education?
  12. Fee structure and scholarship for studying Aeronautical Engineering? What will be the total fee of the course for freeship?
  13. What is the selection process followed for aeronautical engineering after 10+2?
  14. Which school is best in Kenya which offers Aeronautical Engineering and Piloting course?
  15. What is the fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering in IIT Madras?
  16. Which are the best Colleges in India for Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure and which exam do I need to write?
  17. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Fee structure for Aeronautical Engineering course?
26th July 2017, 06:15 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: Which Universities in Nigeria offer Aeronautical Engineering course? What is the fee structure of the same?

List of best Aeronautical engineering universities in Nigeria:-

Imo state university

Bayero university
Kano

Osun state university

University of lagos

University of Abuja

University of port harcourt

Igbinedion university

Federal university of technology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?