10th June 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure of BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?

Respected Sir/Madam, can you please provide me the details of the fee structure of BCom(Financial Planning) course of Apex India Vidyapeeth. I want to study my BCom in this institute so I want to know about the fee structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  2. Eligibility to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  3. Entrance exams available to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  4. Admission criteria to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth? -- [New]
  5. Is it worth doing project training in Apex TG India Pvt. ltd. from Nodia after MCA which costs Rs. 15000 for 6 months?
  6. Fee structure of Banasthali Vidyapeeth? What is the date for it?
  7. Best college or tuition provider for Indian CA in India especially in Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  8. Available courses in US for candidates of B.Pharm in India? Fee structure of the courses?
  9. Fee structure for standard 9th class in Banasthaly Vidyapeeth, Rajasthan?
  10. Fee structure and complete information regarding BHMS in India being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Science stream?
  11. What is the fee structure for Mahatma Phule Krishi Vidyapeeth?
  12. Which colleges would suit me to join B.Com? Fee structure for the same? I am planning to do CA course in future
  13. What is the fee structure of BUMS course in any government college?
  14. What is the fee structure for company secretary course?
  15. What's the admission procedure and fee structure of Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Medical College in Pune?
  16. What is the fee structure of MBBS course offered by Bharati Vidyapeeth university under management quota? List of colleges in Mumbai or Pune offering MBBS course within 7 lakhs?
  17. Complete fee structure of CA course this year along with the coaching fee of any center in India(Both IPCC and Articles)? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the fee structure followed for doing MBBS from a private medical college in India?
14th September 2018, 01:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure of BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?

BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth is full time 3 years long duration of course. Fee expenses for this course is around Rs. 5000/. per year. Candidates who have passed 12th class in commerce stream from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?