10th June 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Apex India Vidyapeeth for BCom(Financial Planning). Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  2. Fee structure of BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  3. Entrance exams available to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  4. Course structure of BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  5. Is it worth doing project training in Apex TG India Pvt. ltd. from Nodia after MCA which costs Rs. 15000 for 6 months?
  6. Is BAMS from Bharti Vidyapeeth University, Katraj valid to study in Germany?
  7. Private B.Sc colleges in Delhi for 12th Non-Medical?
  8. What is B.Planning? How to join B.Planning? Selection procedure and entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to do MD in USA for MBBS last year student of India?
  10. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  11. How to take admission in Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola, Maharashtra to study B.Sc Agriculture?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur? -- [New]
  13. Which country is better to study Post Graduation among USA and Germany for B.Arch/B.Planning student?
  14. Can i get Education loan to study in India on holding a credit card?
  15. Will there be problem to study abroad after completion of 12th grade in open school?
  16. Should I have to prove the Study Visa counselor of Iran about my employment in India after completion of course?
  17. List of best universities to study B.Sc Molecular Biology from India? Eligibility criteria and fees to study this course?
  18. In which college can I get admission after scoring 77% in Pune board and 87 in MHT CET?
19th June 2018, 06:12 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue B.Com in Financial Planning in Apex India Vidyapeeth;

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this B.Com in Financial Planning in Apex India Vidyapeeth is given below,

Name of the college - Apex India Vidyapeeth

Name of the course - B.Com in Financial Planning

Qualification Required:-

>> You should have passed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern or 3 year Diploma course from a recognized board state or central board.

Ph. No: 085879 22214

Address: 1687, Opposite Metro Pillar No.214, Maharaja Nahar Singh Marg, Shanti Nagar, Tri Nagar, Delhi-110035
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?