10th June 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?

Hi everyone, can I know about the entrance exams through which I can secure admission in Apex India Vidyapeeth for BCom(Financial Planning) course. Kindly let me know about the entrance exams asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  2. Admission criteria to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth? -- [New]
  3. Fee structure of BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  4. Course structure of BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  5. Entrance exams with syllabus to do PhD in International Trade & Development from apex universities of India?
  6. What is B.Planning? How to join B.Planning? Selection procedure and entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I approach to do Masters in Architecture after Civil engineering?
  8. Is it worth doing project training in Apex TG India Pvt. ltd. from Nodia after MCA which costs Rs. 15000 for 6 months?
  9. List of entrance exams to study B.Arch/B.Planning except JEE Main?
  10. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  11. How to get direct MBBS admission in Chennai or Bangalore without Donation? My Medical cutoff is 70% in HSc 12th exam
  12. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  13. How many colleges are available to study M.Arch in India? List of entrance exams for admission?
  14. Is it possible for me to take admission for MBBS course in Aurangabad government medical college? I have got 68% marks in HSC
  15. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Courses available after B.Sc Statistics in India? How many entrance exams are there for the same?
  17. Eligibility to study M.Sc(Biotechnology) in USA? Entrance exams to be appear?
  18. Entrance exams to study M.Sc(Fisheries) with JRF in India?
14th September 2018, 01:47 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?

There are no entrance exams available to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth. Candidates are admitted based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination. Candidates who have passed class 12th in Commerce stream from a recognized board are eligible to pursue that course. In order to pursue that course you can apply direct to the Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?