10th June 2018, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  2. Entrance exams available to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  3. Fee structure of BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  4. Course structure of BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?
  5. Admission criteria to study PhD(Media Studies) in Sri Balaji Vidyapeeth?
  6. Is it worth doing project training in Apex TG India Pvt. ltd. from Nodia after MCA which costs Rs. 15000 for 6 months?
  7. How to take admission in Dr. Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola, Maharashtra to study B.Sc Agriculture?
  8. What is the process of getting admission in Class 9th at Banasthali Vidyapeeth?
  9. How can take admission in B.Planning in Amity University? What is the scope of B.Planning in India
  10. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  11. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  12. What is B.Planning? How to join B.Planning? Selection procedure and entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study B.Tech in Apex Engineering College, Jaipur?
  14. Admission procedure to study 11th standard in Banasthali Vidyapeeth, Jaipur for 10th BSEB female candidate?
  15. Can I get admission to study DM in Neurology/Cardiology in India through NRI quota? List of universities which offer DM in Neurology/Cardiology?
  16. How to get admission for B.Sc Agriculture course in Panjabrao Deshmukh Krishi Vidyapeeth college?
  17. Is polytechnic diploma holder from India are eligible in USA for further engineering studies?
  18. Eligibility to study Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur? -- [New]
14th September 2018, 01:49 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth?

Admission criteria to study BCom(Financial Planning) in Apex India Vidyapeeth is that candidate must have passed class 12th in Commerce stream with minimum 50% of marks from a recognized board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?