20th July 2016, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

Sir,
I want to ask you that what is the fee structure for B.A.(English) Honours including hostel charges for this session in Jawaharlal Nehru University. Can you please tell me about the fee structure and also the hostel charges? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure of MCA course at any decent institute including hostel charges? Upto how much bank can pay as Education Loan?
  2. KIIT University B.Tech fee structure 2017 including hostel charges -- [New]
  3. What is the total fee structure including the hostel fees of KIIT B.Tech?
  4. MBBS fee structure for latest session including tuition fee, hostel charges, mess and others?
  5. Fee structure(including hostel charges) for B.Tech Electronics and Communication?
  6. How to do B.Com from Chandigarh University? Fee structure including the hostel fee?
  7. Fee structure of KIIT MBBS 2016 batch including hostel charges?
  8. Whether JNU is best to study Geography Honours or DU?
  9. What is the fee structure for B.Tech in KITS University Bhubaneshwar?
  10. How to get admission in Jawaharlal Nehru University or Delhi University for Geology honours?
  11. Fee structure for B.Tech including hostel and mess charges?
  12. What is the fee structure followed for B.Sc Animation course?
  13. What is the fee structure of Rayat College of engineering including the hostel fee?
  14. Which board should I consider to prepare for IIT JEE?
  15. Fees structure of B.Tech in Manipal University including hostel charge?
  16. Fee structure including and Excluding Hostel Fee? I want to do B.Com from Chandigarh University
  17. How may I get the results of North Point Sr.Secondary Boarding School(Deshbndhu Nagar), Kolkata for class 11th and 12th? How may I know about actual fee structure separately(School fee plus Hostel fee) of this school for the same?
  18. Fee structure of lovely professional university for all semester without hostel charges? -- [Most Discussed]
25th July 2016, 04:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee structure including hostel charges for B.A.(English) Honours course in Jawaharlal Nehru University?

I have attached a file regarding the fee structure and hostel fee for the above mentioned course in the above mentioned University, kindly download the attachment and get the required information on the same.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf JNU fee structure.pdf(85.0 KB, 259 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?