21st March 2016, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Whether JNU is best to study Geography Honours or DU?

Dear sir/madam,

I am suman and i have just passed 12th class with 75% marks in aggregate. Now i am looking forward to study Geography honours next. But i am confused between choosing among JNU and DU? So kindly provide guidance regarding this.

21st March 2016, 10:06 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether JNU is best to study Geography Honours or DU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir/madam,

I am suman and i have just passed 12th class with 75% marks in aggregate. Now i am looking forward to study Geography honours next. But i am confused between choosing among JNU and DU? So kindly provide guidance regarding this.
Yes, it is good to study Geography Hons course through JNU University. The JNU stands for Jawaharlal Nehru University, which was founded in the year 1969. The Jawaharlal Nehru was build by Jawaharlal Nehru, who was the first Prime minister of India. The JNU university has its campus 1000 acres in the south Delhi. The Jawaharlal Nehru University is basically offering courses for research oriented work and at post graduate level.

Official website - www.jnu.ac.in
21st March 2016, 10:54 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Either of the two Universities are good enough for you to opt for the course. You should however make up your mind first and then step forward. You will probably not regret getting admission in either of the two Universities.
21st March 2016, 11:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Either of the two Universities are good enough for you to opt for the course. You should however make up your mind first and then step forward. You will probably not regret getting admission in either of the two Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?