28th July 2011, 09:31 PM

Syllabus for Ph.D English entrance test of Calcutta University?

i have done MA in english in lucknow universityin english.i want to do ph.d in english from calcutta universityst .i want to know the syllabus for entrance test and details of the course including definitions for full time and part time ph.d.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus for Ph.D English entrance test of Calcutta University?
  2. Syllabus of Ph.D entrance test in English in Calcutta University? Full details about the course?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  5. Syllabus of PhD(Pharmacy) entrance test for Pune University
  6. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  7. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD in English without any entrance exam if completed M.A. from Karnataka State Open University?
  9. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which entrance exam should I appear to study PhD in Zoology in Calcutta University?
  11. what is the syllabus for mass communication entrance exam St. Xaviers Calcutta?
  12. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  13. English syllabus of PhD entrance exam conducted by University of Hyderabad?
  14. Syllabus of DU PhD in English entrance exam? Books of which writers to use? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to study PhD in English Literature without appearing in any entrance exam for distance English postgraduate?
  16. Should I have to appear in Kanpur University PhD(English) entrance exam if qualified in UGC-NET? Syllabus of PhD(English) entrance exam of Kanpur University?
  17. Syllabus and question pattern of PhD(English) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Syllabus for Lucknow University PhD in English entrance exam
27th June 2012, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus for Ph.D English entrance test of Calcutta University?

i have completed my Bsc in hotel and hospitality management from IGNOU with 66% ,presently i am pursuing MA in English fro IGNOU.My question is if i can aquire 55 and above in my master degree am i eligible for Phd program?IGNOU does not offer Mphil in English.There fore i am planning to do my Phd from some other university like Calcutte University,Jadavpur University,Kalyani University,Rabindrabharati University or Vidyasagasr University..Am i Eligible for it?
please help..
8th April 2013, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Do you have M.Phil(English) entrance syllabus of the University of Calcutta?
21st May 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

i hv completed M.A in english from vinayaka missions university through distance mode. can i do mphill in other subjects like philosophy, sociology ? pls let me know.
4th March 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

I'm Sadhana Mondal. I have completed MA in English , and I want to know the syllabus of PhD course. Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?