31st May 2014, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do Masters in Fine Arts being MCA and worked with IT companies?

hello, i have done my MCA and have worked in IT companies. Now I would like to pursue my career in fine arts as i am very much interested in drawing, sketching and painting. Is it possible to do Masters in Fine arts (either regular or thru distance learning) without doing the Bachelors BFA.
Thanks

30th September 2014, 02:27 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Is it possible to do Masters in Fine Arts being MCA and worked with IT companies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello, i have done my MCA and have worked in IT companies. Now I would like to pursue my career in fine arts as i am very much interested in drawing, sketching and painting. Is it possible to do Masters in Fine arts (either regular or thru distance learning) without doing the Bachelors BFA.
Thanks
Yes of course you are eligible for MA in Fine arts course through both the regular and distance learning as well. A graduate from any statutory university is the minimum educational quantification required to apply for MA in fine arts course.

MA (i.e) Master of Arts in Fine Arts is a 2 years full time course, which is divided into four semester.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-
  • The educational qualification required to apply for this course is a pass in the graduate degree course from a recognized University.
  • Candidates should be not more than 30 years as on the notification date to be eligible for this course through regular mode.
  • Candidates must have scored at least 55% marks in graduation course and 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category students.

COLLEGES OFFERING MA FINE ARTS COURSE:-
  • Aligarh Muslim University
  • Indira Kala Sangit Vishwavidyalaya
  • Jamia Millia Islamia University
  • Kakatiya University WARANGAL
  • Kurukshetra University
  • Mahatma Gandhi Chitrakoot
  • Madhya Pradesh Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?