14th March 2017, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

Is KCET mandatory or only NATA score is enough?

I want to pursue Architecture course in Karnataka in government quota seat. I know NATA is compulsory, whether KCET is mandatory along with NATA or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Can other state candidates appear for Karnataka CET examination?
  2. Date of NATA entrance test? Syllabus of the NATA exam and the subjects included in NATA test?
  3. If I score good in NATA then can I get into IITs or NITs?
  4. Is NATA exam valid for two years?
  5. Can I write KCET/NATA exam if my parents are born and have studied in Karnataka until 12thPUC) in Tamilnadu
  6. NATA Score and Admission Feasibility -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Eligibility to appear in NATA for 12th student? Colleges offering admission through NATA?
  8. Best Architecture college in Delhi or nearby Delhi? How to get admission in these colleges? How to prepare for the entrance exam?
  9. How much should I score in NATA to get admission in a good college if secured 77% in 12th Board exam? Is percentage of 12th included in NATA scorecard?
  10. Is there anyway to find the NATA score without the NATA application ID?
  11. Is it possible to use previous years NATA score to get admitted in NATA colleges? What are the necessary documents that I should ask my old college to provide?
  12. How can I check my score if forgot NATA application Id?
  13. What has to be done if KCET hall ticket is lost?
  14. Need information regarding the NATA score validity for admission?
  15. Will i get Manipal after a score of 105 in NATA?
  16. For admission in Karnataka Engineering Colleges, Do I need to give Karnataka CET exam or AIEEE is enough?
  17. How much Rank should I score in KCET exam to get a seat in B.Sc Agriculture?
  18. Am I eligible to continue architectural engineering course after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
15th March 2017, 11:12 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is KCET mandatory or only NATA score is enough?

NATA stands for the National Aptitude Test for Architecture.

Various colleges other than the IITs and NITs offer the B. Arch. through this test.

It is conducted from April to June every year and the forms are sold out in the month of February to April.

For the admission a common merit list is prepared by based on the marks obtained by them in the test and the marks in 12th.

The weightage of the marks is 50-50 for both and the students are called for the counselling through which they get the colleges.

Every institution offering Architecture recognizes the mark sheet of NATA and no one can deny you admission if you produce a valid scorecard. So, NATA is more than enough to secure an admission in BArch.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?