25th June 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is a good option between information technology and agriculture engineering?

I am Mayabati Hansda appearing in 10+2 with PCM and IT too from CHSE board. I’m confused to take between information technology engineering and agriculture engineering. Which one should I opt for good career and also tell me the best field of job in agriculture engineering.

26th June 2017, 01:35 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Which is a good option between information technology and agriculture engineering?

That depends upon your own interest as to which subject you are really interested in, Either of the streams are good and fetch you a good career ahead, now it depends upon you as which subject you are interested in.

If you are keen towards agriculture technology building, then I would suggest you to go for it otherwise you can also choose IT as it also has good career ahead.
26th June 2017, 01:38 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

Default Re: Which is a good option between information technology and agriculture engineering?

That depends upon your own interest as to which subject you are really interested in, Either of the streams are good and fetch you a good career ahead, now it depends upon you as which subject you are interested in.

If you are keen towards agriculture technology building, then I would suggest you to go for it otherwise you can also choose IT as it also has good career ahead.
12th October 2017, 09:14 PM
kunalroy89

Career choice is good in both fields. It depends upon you to select the course based on your strength and weakness. Jobs are always there for above-average students. But if you take admission in a course and then find it not suitable,it will be too late to change the path. Better will be to decide yourself based on subjects of study. Do not go for others advice blindly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?