9th June 2015, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

Which graduation is better to do for doing CA in future? B.Com or BBA?

I am a student of class 12th with commerce i think i am not getting more than 60% in my 12 exams. I want to know which graduation is better for me bba or b.com nd can i apply for c.a or not? Can someone please provide me the suggestion on the same?

Thank you!

10th June 2015, 01:00 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation is better to do for doing CA in future? B.Com or BBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of class 12th with commerce i think i am not getting more than 60% in my 12 exams. I want to know which graduation is better for me bba or b.com nd can i apply for c.a or not? Can someone please provide me the suggestion on the same?
Thank you!
You can select B.Com course at Graduation to apply for CA program, because B.Com is closely related the chartered course, which is Accounting and Management related courses. Those candidates who have completed B.Com at Graduation can get 5% of marks relaxation. So, I suggest you to select B.Com at Graduation. Once, if you successfully completed Intermediate course, then you are directly eligible to apply for CA Intermediate course.

Official Website - www.icai.org/
10th June 2015, 10:58 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which graduation is better to do for doing CA in future? B.Com or BBA?

B.Com is better than BBA, if you want to do CA in the future.

Because B.Com will create your good base for CA. The syllabus of CA is more similar to that of B.Com than BBA. You will find CA easy after graduation from B.Com rather than BBA.
10th June 2015, 12:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

I suggest you to join in B.Com course, because in B.Com course, you will study about various subjects like Accounting, Economics and Marketing management. So, having knowledge in these subjects will help you to complete CA course easily. That's was the reason, why most of the students choose B.Com course, if they want to pursue CA course in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?