18th March 2012, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

What to do after graduation to become a Journalist?

what to do after graduation to be a journalist?...please tell me what is to be done

10th April 2012, 03:30 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to do after graduation to become a Journalist?

Graduation in any area related to journalism or media and mass communication is the minimum qualification required to become a journalist. If you have done your graduation in an area not related to journalism, then you need to do diploma courses in journalism and mass communication. After this, you have to apply for suitable jobs in TV channels, newspapers, or other broadcasting stations. Details regarding different job vacancies will feature in job portals like timesjobs.com, monster, etc and also in website of the concerned firm. You can apply to jobs that match your profile through the web portal of the concerned company or by post.
29th May 2012, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

i will have completed my graduation in BE in 2014 plz suggest me that what should i do to become a journalist after graduation

ASHISH SHRIMALI (village bori tehsil garhi district banswara state
rajasthan)1
27th November 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

how can i join journalism? i have completed BE in ELECTRONICS & TELECOMMUNICATION?
27th November 2012, 07:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If you want to become a journalist then you should complete your 10+2 with any discipline from a recognised board of education.

There are many courses offered by many institutes. The admission into these course is through entrance exam and interview.

You can apply for Graduation degree in journalism from a good institute .

There are many courses in journalism that are offered after Graduation also So you can also do journalism course after completing your graduation from any discipline.

The media is expanding very quickly in India and there is very good scope in this field.

You must have a very good communication skill and should be very daring if you want to become a journalist.

For more information you can download the attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: docx Eligibility for Journalism.docx(18.8 KB, 238 views)
29th November 2012, 07:59 PM
ela73

Red face Re: What to do after graduation to become a Journalist?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what to do after graduation to be a journalist?...please tell me what is to be done
fyi: a good book for those want to enter journalism and mass communication profession
it is also good for journalists / freshers/ freelancers to refresh their skill set. ..the below mentioned book is widely acclaimed by journalists and media faculty.

Book : How to Become a Good Journalist

Author: Raza Elahi

Price: Rs 250 ; Rs 75 (paper back)

Publisher: Atlantic Publisher, Delhi

To Buy: E-mail at [email protected] (cash on delivery)

The book can also be ordered through Flipkart.com
10th July 2013, 04:29 AM
Unregistered

I've completed graduation in bsc, can I do journalism?
what's its qualification??
18th November 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

I've complete graduation in B.A., can I do journlism?
what should I do for become a journalist
4th October 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

I hv done my graduation with English honours BA. What to do for journalism? Please suggest....
4th January 2016, 02:22 AM
Unregistered

I have done b.sc. and my subjects were phy. Mathematics and statistics .Please tell me which master degree should i take in order to become a newsreader.
5th January 2016, 02:38 PM
sameenairfan
Junior Member+

Graduation in any area related to journalism or media and mass communication is the minimum qualification required to become a journalist. If you have done your graduation in an area not related to journalism, then you need to do diploma courses in journalism and mass communication. After this, you have to apply for suitable jobs in TV channels, newspapers, or other broadcasting stations. Details regarding different job vacancies will feature in job portals like timesjobs.com, monster, etc and also in website of the concerned firm. You can apply to jobs that match your profile through the web portal of the concerned company or by post.
29th February 2016, 12:42 PM
SaddamHussain786
Junior Member+

Hi..
If you want to become a journalist then you should complete your 10+2 with any discipline from a recognised board of education.

There are many courses offered by many institutes. The admission into these course is through entrance exam and interview.

You can apply for Graduation degree in journalism from a good institute .

There are many courses in journalism that are offered after Graduation also So you can also do journalism course after completing your graduation from any discipline.

The media is expanding very quickly in India and there is very good scope in this field.

You must have a very good communication skill and should be very daring if you want to become a journalist.

For more information you can download the attachment.

best of luck...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?