5th June 2015, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

How to apply online for Bachelors in commerce through correspondence?

hi
i really need to begin my Bachelor of commece degree next year through correspondence and i would really like to know how to apply on line?

5th June 2015, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply online for Bachelors in commerce through correspondence?

Most of the universities have devised a procedure for online application and you can apply online through their official website. Most of the online application need photo and signature in .jpg format. You need to upload these as a mark of identification in the online application form.

You can pay fee through online banking or bank challan in most cases. Most of the universities are still having offline application procedure. In Delhi University from this year there is online as well as offline application procedure. You just have to visit the official website and proceed as per the instructions.
6th June 2015, 06:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply online for Bachelors in commerce through correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi
i really need to begin my Bachelor of commece degree next year through correspondence and i would really like to know how to apply on line?
Well, every universities having the options to apply for Graduation through online mode. So, you can apply for Graduation in Commerce stream online. Here, I am providing you the instructions to apply for Gradation through online mode,

How to Apply Through Online:

- First visit the official website of the respective university.
- Click on "Apply Online button" and after opening the online application web page, applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application.
- You can register online at website with Credit Card/Debit Card (ATM Card).

Universities Offering B.Com through Correspondence Mode:

Acharya Nagarjuna University Distance Education
Centre for Distance Education, Acharya Nagarjuna University, Nagarjuna nagar-522510 Guntur District,
Andhra Pradesh, India - See more at:

Alagappa University Distance Education
Alagappa University, Karaikudi,
Tamilnadu - 630 003 -

AISECT & Dr CV Raman University Distance Education
Dr. C.V. Raman University, Kargi Road Kota,
Bilaspur (C.G)

Mother Teresa Women's University Distance
Directorate of Distance Education, Mother Teresa Women’s University,
Kodaikanal-624 101, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu.

Maharishi Dayanand University Distance Education
Directorate of Distance Education, Maharishi Dayanand University,
Rohtak - 124001, Haryana
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?