31st December 2015, 07:12 AM
Unregistered

How to become a good Journalist after doing 12th from NIOS?

I am doing 12th from NIOS. After this i want to do a course related to Journalism field. I want to ask that how can i become a good journalist?

31st December 2015, 10:21 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a good Journalist after doing 12th from NIOS?

Yes, after passing 10+2 with NIOS you are eligible to get admission in Journalism course. NIOS is a recognised board and so its certificate is valid to get admission in the course.

To get admission in course you need to qualify in entrance examination conducted by university or to fulfill the minimum aggregate in 10+2 to get admission.

Some of university conducts entrance examination for admission in Bachelor degree. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have 10+2 from a recognised board with at least 55% aggregate and have English as main paper.

For more information about admission in course visit the university you want to get admission.
31st December 2015, 12:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open School provides opportunity to the students who are not able to pursue 10th, 10+2 in regular course due to any reason.

Yes, you are eligible to pursue journalism course after passing 10+2 from NIOS. The eligibility to get admission in journalism course is candidate must have passed 10+2 with English as Mai subject.

The admission in different university or colleges are through entrance examination conducted by university or college.
31st December 2015, 03:40 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

You will be eligible to apply for Journalism course after doing 10+2 from National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is a recognized board. The eligibility criteria for most of institutes that offer Journalism courses at undergraduate level is that candidate must have done 10+2 from a recognized board and English must be one of the compulsory subjects.

There are some universities which conduct entrance examination for admission in undergraduate course in Journalism. Some universities take admission just on basis of marks scored in 10+2. Delhi University conducts Common Entrance exam for Journalism course. Minimum of 55% marks in 10+2 board is required for Journalism courses.
31st December 2015, 10:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing 12th from NIOS. After this i want to do a course related to Journalism field. I want to ask that how can i become a good journalist?
The student has to study B.A in Journalism and Mass Communication course after 12th standard. The duration of the course is 3 years. This course will help you to become a good journalist in print or electronic media. Apart from the course you should study the newspaper regularly, so that you can get the news in all areas upto date. You can also do an internship in any of the newspaper or in electronic media during the course itself. The course is available in the following institutions;

Amity University - http://www.amity.edu/asco/A20287.asp
Annie Besant College of Engineering and Management – Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Apex International College - http://college.apexgroup.in/
Delhi Degree College - http://www.delhidegree.com/
S.R.M. University - http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/
31st December 2015, 11:37 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

The minimum education qualification to be a journalist is graduation or diploma in journalism. So my suggestion to you is that you should go for the bachelor degree in the journalism. You can go for the Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Media, B.A. in Mass Communication or some other graduation course inn journalism as per your personal interest. Now you simply have to apply for the job of journalist. After successfully going through the complete selection process you will get a job of journalist.
14th May 2017, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12th this year by pcb.. I want to become a Bollywood journalist which course should I prefer??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?