1st August 2016, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

How are Campus placements at SPA, Bhopal?

Sir, Is there any placements in SPA, Bhopal? Do I require a lot of money to pursue architecture. Can I get a good job after completing architecture from SPA, Bhopal?

Related Questions:
  1. Details of the campus placements organized by LNCT Bhopal?
  2. Any placements after doing Architecture course from SPA colleges? In which companies can I get placements?
  3. Which is better for B.Arch: MANIT Bhopal, SPA Bhopal or BIT Mesra? I have secured 2210 rank in AEEE under B.Arch. Is there any chance to get a seat in B.Arch course in SPA, Delhi?
  4. Am I eligible to take admission in MNIT Bhopal, MANIT Bhopal, SPA Bhopal and IIIT Gwalior after scoring 12065 rank and 630 state rank in AIEEE B.Arch?
  5. Can I get NIT Trichy or MANIT Bhopal, SPA Delhi, Bhopal after scoring 200 marks in AIEEE?
  6. Can I get MANIT or SPA Bhopal after scoring 123 rank in JEE mains
  7. Doing B.Tech but there is no placement in our college : How to get a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for campus placements?
  9. How to register for IIT JEE aptitude test?
  10. What is the probability of getting admission in NIT or BIT Mesra or SPA?
  11. How to get selected in campus placements after scoring 82% aggregate in 2nd year?
  12. Can I get a good college after scoring 182 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam? Can I get SPA Bhopal or MANIT Bhopal?
  13. What is the percentage criteria asked for B.Tech during campus placements?
  14. How can we get job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing Course?
  15. Best books for campus placements?
  16. Is the Syntel campus drive which will held in Bhopal, an open campus drive?
  17. What is the eligibility for on campus placements for B.Tech candidates?
  18. How to apply for Infosys after Engineering without campus hiring?
2nd August 2016, 02:01 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: How are Campus placements at SPA, Bhopal?

SPA stands for School of Planning & Architecture & its a government institute. It has good placement records over the year. Private & Government both companies come to conduct the placement. Students selected on the basis of interview & their academic record. Students get training before the placement so that they can have the jobs before completing their academic year. Since, its a government institute you do not need to pay much. Once you complete Architecture from SPA then can apply for government as well private jobs.
3rd August 2016, 10:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How are Campus placements at SPA, Bhopal?

The acronym for SPA is School of Planning and Architecture. It is a Government Institute.
There is a record of very good placements from the above mentioned Institute.
Several reputed companies visit for campus drive in the said Institute.
Candidates are recruited through the academic results and the performance in the interview process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?