11th October 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

How can i appear in undergraduate medical exams without biology subject?

Please let me know whether i am eligible for appearing in AIPMT, as i have passed 10+2 in PCM from UP board. So please help me out.

12th October 2015, 01:15 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i appear in undergraduate medical exams without biology subject?

No, you are not eligible to appear for the All India Pre Medical Test examination conducted by the CBSE every year for the admission in the medical courses.

The examination is conducted for the admission in the government institute and university. The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed or appearing in the 10+2 examination from recognised board.
* Candidates must have the PCB as main subject in the 10+2.
* Candidates age must be between the 17-24 years.

So being the PCM candidates you are not eligible to appear for the examination. For more information about the examination visit at the www.aipmt.nic.in.
12th October 2015, 11:21 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i appear in undergraduate medical exams without biology subject?

No, you are not eligible for AIPMT as you have completed your 12th with PCM.

Eligibility :

1.To appear in AIPMT , candidates must have passed 12th with biology, physics,chemistry and English as compulsory subjects.

You can appear in JEE Mains.
12th October 2015, 06:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, there is no chance of appearing if you haven't studied biology as a main subject. You are fit for engineering entrance exam with PCM qualification. Hence, if you are looking for medical entrance exam then you have to make sure that you have studied biology along with physics and chemistry.
12th October 2015, 09:22 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT stands for the All India Pre Medical Test. It is a national level entrance exam conducted by the CBSE for admission of candidates in MBBS or BDS course in government medical colleges.

Eligibility criteria:

~~Candidate should have done 10+2 from a recognized board or appearing for the exam. The subjects in 10+2 must include Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The minimum percentage of marks is 50%.

The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of year in which you will get admission.

But without biology in 10+2, you are not eligible for any entrance exam of medical courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?