11th October 2015, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Need information about the tentative medical cut off of Tamil Nadu state?

I have some doubts regarding the second counseling in medical. So please tell me the details of the tentative medical cut off in Tamil Nadu state?

Related Questions:
  1. Which college can I get with 191.25 marks in High Secondary in Tamilnadu? Which is preferable, either Tamil nadu medical college or Tamil nadu Private medical college? I belong to MBC category
  2. Can I get a seat for MBBS in Tamilnadu Government Medical College after scoring 191.25 cutoff marks?
  3. List of State Ministers and Governors of Tamil Nadu
  4. Recognized university in which I can do Ph.D after completing MSc Computer Science?
  5. Would I be consider under Tamil Nadu state quota in engineering/medical entrance exam? I belong to Tamil Nadu but I am studying(In 10th std) in Noida due to my father's job
  6. Can I get a Medical college in Tamil Nadu being from MBC Community?
  7. How to avail ex-servicemen quota in Medical colleges in Tamil Nadu? Cut-off for admission? Is there a quota in MMC and CMC?
  8. Marks required for admission in Agricultural colleges of Tamil Nadu?
  9. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  11. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  12. List of the best colleges in Chennai for B.Com?
  13. Engineering cut off marks for student having domicile of Tamil Nadu but completed 12th from AP?
  14. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Master of dental Surgery in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, -Applied Basic Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. List of good colleges I can aplly for with my AIEEE AIR 195851 and Tamil nadu state rank 3284?
  16. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Tamil Nadu SLET for Physics?
  17. Will I get private seat in Tamil Nadu private Medical colleges? List of MCI approved colleges in Tamil Nadu?
  18. How many seats are reserved in MBBS in Tamil Nadu for other state students?
12th October 2015, 10:35 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need information about the tentative medical cut off of Tamil Nadu state?

Tentative medical cut off of Tamil Nadu state

-> MBC -- Maximum : 200.00 and Minimum : 199.25

-> SC-- Maximum : 200.00 and Minimum : 198.75

-> SCA-- Maximum : 200.00 and Minimum : 198.00

-> ST-- Maximum : 199.75 and Minimum : 199.75

-> OC-- Maximum : 200.00 and Minimum : 199.75

-> BC-- Maximum : 200.00and Minimum : 199.50

-> BCM-- Maximum : 199.75 and Minimum : 199.25
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?