21st January 2019, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

How can I become a Neuropsychologist without studying MBBS?

Hi friends, I want to study Neuroscience in future. But I don't want to study MBBS. I am studying in 11th standard with PCB and Psychology. I would like to know that how I can become a Neuropsychologist without studying MBBS course?

26th January 2019, 05:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I become a Neuropsychologist without studying MBBS?

There are B.Sc and M.Sc courses available for you, if you are willing to study neuroscience. MBBS is mainly for those, who want to become a Doctor.

If you just have interest in Neuroscience, you can study other degree level courses offered by many reputed universities in India. You need to have a biology background to apply for such course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?