15th March 2017, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do HMS correspondence course after completion of commerce graduation?

Am I eligible to do HMS correspondence course after completion of commerce graduation? What would be the minimum criteria to apply? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  2. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
  3. Am I eligible to join MBA course after completion of B.Com in correspondence more?
  4. What are the possibilities available to apply for graduation course after completion HSC long back?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Bank operations job after completion of graduation through correspondence mode?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MA correspondence after completion of bachelor degree?
  7. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  8. Eligibility for studying correspondence in BSc computers -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible for giving CA exam after completion graduation in commerce with 49.50% marks?
  10. Am I eligible to take up the masters degree in English after completion of graduation in commerce?
  11. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  12. How many courses are available for my better career after completion of graduation in commerce
  13. Am I eligible to do graduation course after 6 years gap after completion of 12th in commerce stream?
  14. Am I eligible for Ph.D after completing graduation and post graduation through correspondence?
  15. Am I eligible to apply for IPCC directly after completion of graduation?
  16. Can I take M.Com course after completion of graduation course in BA with 65% marks?
  17. Correspondence M.Phil has no value? Which university in Kerala provides M.Phil Commerce?
  18. Am I eligible to do electrical engineering after graduation in commerce?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?