1st July 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

Which technical course I can opt for while doing B.Com Graduation?

Hey,

I am going to start my graduation with b.com . What technical course can I do during my radiation? Can you please suggest me the best courses which I can opt or apply for and make sure that I will complete the same before placements?

Thanks!

1st July 2015, 02:08 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which technical course I can opt for while doing B.Com Graduation?

There are no such technical course available for a candidate who is pursuing his/her B.Com. However, some prominent courses during your graduation course are mentioned below;

> Banking and Insurance

> Travel and Tourism

> CS

> CA

> ICWA

> SAP, etc.
4th July 2015, 01:40 PM
anil_bhatt

Default Re: Which technical course I can opt for while doing B.Com Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey,

I am going to start my graduation with b.com . What technical course can I do during my radiation? Can you please suggest me the best courses which I can opt or apply for and make sure that I will complete the same before placements?

Thanks!
If you are interested in technical course, then you should go for B.Sc (IT) or engineering. B.sc it is the 3 year course in which candidate must pass 12th as minimum 50% career but may somewhat vary in some universities. Whereas engineering is 4 year duration.
Symbiosis, BM College (Pune), Christ College (Bangalore), Lovely Professional University (Punjab), DU, BITS.....are some top-most colleges where you should try for admission first.

Check their website for detail information regarding admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?