6th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study B.Tech being an Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma student?

Hello,
I am Priya Sen. I am doing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. Please tell me how I can get admission to study for B.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  2. Possibility to study B.Tech in Marine Engineering through Lateral Entry after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  3. How can I get admission to study B.Tech being an Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  4. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. Courses after diploma in Electronics and Communication except B.Tech?
  6. How can I get admission to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  7. Is doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering is equivalent to intermediate board of education?
  8. Can I study B.E.(EEE) after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  9. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. How to study B.Com after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  13. Can I study B.Tech(Fashion Technology) being a Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma female student?
  14. How to study diploma in sound engineer after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. can I opt for exams for IHM after passing 12th standard?
  16. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  17. Aeronautical Engineering after Diploma in Electronics and Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
8th September 2015, 11:37 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech being an Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma student?

Yes, definitely you will get admission in B.Tech course after doing diploma in E.C.E... It is done through Lateral Entry process in which students can take admission in B.Tech course directly in 2nd year..

**But there are some condition too such as student must possess the diploma degree with at least 60% in relevant discipline.. And also the student have to qualify the entrance exam of that college in which he/she want to do B.Tech course..

**Following are some institutions/ universities in India which run Lateral Entry Scheme:

--Punjab University

--Anna University

--PTU

--Thapar University

--Indraprastha university

--KIITS university

**You have to apply their entrance exam and qualify in that exam then after you have a chance to get admission in B.Tech course in that college..
8th September 2015, 02:31 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study B.Tech being an Electronics and Communication Engineering Diploma student?

The entrance examination for the Diploma candidate to pursue bachelor's degree in engineering is called LEET. LEET stands for the Lateral Entry Entrance Test. It is conducted by the different State technical board of education.

To appear for the Lateral Entry Entrance test, a candidate must score at least 60% marks in the diploma. On the basis of rank scored in this exam, you can get admission in different engineering college of state Technical universities like UPTU, MP RGPV etc. Your will get admission in second year of engineering.

Other than this, you can also appear for the Joint Entrance exam mains for admission in bachelor of technology from top institutes for engineering in India like NITs, IIITs etc. For this also, you should have minimum of 60% marks in diploma.
8th September 2015, 10:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
8th September 2015, 10:45 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get the admission in the B.tech courses after the Diploma courses.

The eligibility to pursue the B.tech course after the diploma is candidates must have passed the diploma from a recognised university in the stream for which they want to pursue the B.tech.

The candidates have to qualify in the Lateral Entrance examination conducted by the various university for the admission in the 2nd year directly after the diploma. So you have to qualify in the examination to get the admission and to pursue the B.tech course.

To get the more information about the application form for a particular university visit at their official website.
29th September 2015, 09:57 PM
vinoth1921

-->You can join through LEET Entrance Exam directly into the 2nd year of Course.
-->If you do missed that opportunity, then select some private institutions.
-->Every private institutions will have some % of Management seats for their welfare.
-->Contact the college and get a seat through management quota.
-->Fees structure may be different from when you go through LEET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?